[nmglug] Ready for fresh install on Thu 17 Jan

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Jan 17 12:11:25 PST 2019

Exactly what I did. I use the HDD as a backup or just a drive to store
pix, etc. You could install a distro onto the SSD with it in the
enclosure. You'd have a cd or thumb drive with the install version of
whichever distro. Debian is simple really. Then you could reboot from
the remote SDD and check everything out. I would be really surprised if
you had a glitch of any king. The Gnu/Linux distros have gotten very
good and easy set up.