[nmglug] Debian 10 sitting and blinking

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:19:33 PDT 2019

A., Oh, updates. I am using Debian 9, and one thing I prefer is setting
update to 'weekly' so as not to run at every boot. I've noticed the Updater
is a bit aggressive and takes bandwidth and cpu cycles. I have become good
at using a terminal and root to monitor via the 'top' command. I can kill
processes if I need to do so. I also prefer terminal and root for update
and dist-upgrade. I'm not a big fan of the auto-updater.
By the way - NMGLugers we are scheduled for the 4th, but I will not think
about trying to meet this week. See you on the 18th.
Thank you, Ted P.