[nmglug] [ABQLUG] June 2019 (Wine) Meetup - Postmortem Write-up

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Wed Jul 10 13:50:25 PDT 2019

Hello fellow NMGLUGers,

Thanks to everyone that attended the latest ABQLUG meetup.

I demonstrated what Wine could do in 2019. I "installed" two Windows
applications with Wine, Ancestral Quest 15 and Quicken 2016. Two pieces
of software that an ABQLUG member was struggling with. However, Quicken
2016 wasn't working for me, until I used CrossOver...

When I demonstrated this during the meetup I went a little /too/ fast.
So I am hoping that this /little/ write-up will help guide anyone that
is trying to play around with Wine. I tried to describe what each
command does, so it got a little lengthy...

https://www.abqlug.com/past-meetups/meetup-001_wine-in-2019/

I am very sorry it took a week for me to write this up. I had to play
around with a few WordPress plugins to make the code section work.

Regards,

Jared