[nmglug] ABQLUG Meetup Tuesday 06/04/2019 at 6:00 PM

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Mon Jun 3 09:55:26 PDT 2019

For anyone that is in the Albuquerque area; I will be hosting a LUG
meetup tomorrow from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

I will bring some refreshments, but more is always welcome!

All are welcome to bring their computer. I have several peripherals to
help desktop users bring their machines.

What will the topic be this month?

  * Establish which chatroom-esque option ABQLUG should use. I'm going
    to suggest using Riot (+Matrix) instead of using Mattermost. Time
    permitting, we might play around with both.
  * Discuss any local issues that involve computing, especially if they
    involve Linux.
  * General help to any Linux users who might want support in-person.

I hope as interest picks up that we as a community can introduce more
topics. If you have any, feel free to bring them up here or at the meetup.

Here is the meetup web page:
https://www.abqlug.com/past-meetups/0-day-meetup/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly!

Regards,

Jared