[nmglug] Debian,Synaptic,Mail?

a a at kaluta.us
Fri Jun 7 11:29:54 PDT 2019

We seemed to all have had fun last night, Now for me a new install
happened, thanks to all for the effort and push and Jason's persistence
I eventuall arrived home 3:00 AM

SYPNAPTIC

SYNAPTIC PACKAGE MANAGER IS IN PLACE DOES NOT OPEN,PERMISSIONS LOOK OKAY
R&W OWNER AND GROUP, ANYONE KNOW THE TERMINAL COMMAND SUDO APT-GET
SYNAPTIC OR APT-GET SYNAPTIC PACKAGE MANAGER DOES NOT WORK,SON-OF-GUN,
EXCUSE THE SALTY LANGUAGE.

ALTERNATELY

DEBIAN VIA:XFCE NO MAIL MAIL ACCESS, HAD BEEN USING THUNDERBIRD WITH
CINNAMON. XFCE READING "MAIL WATCHER" DOCUMENTATION. HOW TO USE "RUN ON
CLICK".???

Any way all had a grand last evening much laughter and knowledge
bantering about, Le Roy has itchy feet and is off for a bit more travelling.

Best,a