[nmglug] Debian,Synaptic,Mail?

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Fri Jun 7 11:46:20 PDT 2019

Hi a,

Sometimes you get good info about why a program crashes when you open it
from the terminal.

    pkexec synaptic

Give us the output if you see errors.

To install synaptic:

    sudo apt install synaptic

I didn't understand the issue under the "ALTERNATELY" section. Have you
tried to create a test profile?

    thunderbird -p

I'm glad you had fun at the Santa Fe meetup!

Regards,

Jared