[nmglug] simple, maybe?

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Jun 8 16:16:21 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Still a hearty hoo-za! for a and Jason's diligence. Sure helps when one
knows what they're doing. This speaks to a minor but annoying issue I
have. I am running U 18.04. When I use the GUI to move a file off of,
say the desktop into a folder in the file manager, the file doesn't move
but gets copied and the original file sits there on the DT. I can trash
it of course but I'm wondering if there isn't some preference somewhere
that deals with this. Any ideas?

I still need to work out the no-restart issue and why I can't boot into
the preferred kernel though I set that in the grub config. Still all
workable I just have to open the grub menu to pick out the kernela that
works. (and that is nothing above 4.15.*. No 4.18.*) Maybe next meeting.

That's all ffffolks