[nmglug] simple, maybe?

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sun Jun 9 11:00:29 PDT 2019

Thanks for the feedback guys. Like I wrote it's hardly an issue worth
worrying about but in the 15 years or so I've used Ubuntu moving a file
was, in the Gnome desktop, just left click and drag to destination. Why
18.04 would be different is beyond me. No need to spend brain juice on
this though. My real issue is booting the correct kernel and why the
default (not chosen by me) 4.18.* ends up with the wrong res which
cannot be changed and the inability to reboot. Again, I get around these
issues but it's weird since I did a fresh install months back and didn't
touch config files or anything that would cause this behavior. Next
meeting though.

Thanks again