[nmglug] Debian, how to send large zip file 95GB?

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat May 4 08:29:26 PDT 2019

Hey a

I use Thunderbird and it will automagically create a link to the large
file using either Box or Dropbox. I have sent links to GB sized files
(zipped or compressed) but never 95GB.Still, other than the time to
create the link is directly proportional to the size of the zip you want
to send I believe that 95GB will take quite a long time but it happen.
You could do other work while it did its thing including emails. Once
the file is uploaded and a link created it will show in the body of the
email and then you can send.

Hope that is of some help

Brian