[nmglug] Introducing abqlug.com & Announcing Zero Day!

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Fri May 10 18:51:46 PDT 2019

Hi fellow luggers!

I am going to host a Linux Users Group here in Albuquerque! I plan on
starting meetings on the first Tuesday of every month at 6 pm. It will
be at Ideas & Coffee. Check out our website for more information:
https://www.abqlug.com

I am looking for topics the community is interested in. So please submit
topics here: https://www.abqlug.com/topic-suggestions/

Currently there is no need to RSVP. If we create a gettogether.community
page, then the RSVP rule might change.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask this mailing list, or
contact me directly, community at abqlug.com

I can't wait to see who will come to Zero Day, our first meeting!
Remember to invite any Linux users you know!

PS: the website will be updated once I have some community feedback. I
plan on releasing monthly notes after each meeting.

Hope to see you there!

Jared (Alucard)