[nmglug] Introducing abqlug.com & Announcing Zero Day!

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Tue May 14 13:53:22 PDT 2019

Hi Arlo,

I'm mostly just waiting on community feedback.

To be honest, I would rather setup an IRC server. However, I would like
to use something that people are already using. I have been looking into
Mattermost and Matrix as well. However I didn't want to create something
if people are going to suggest something else.

It was more or less a place holder. I'm not glued to any one piece of
software.

If you attend Zero Day, I'll make sure to address this directly during
the meeting.

Regards,

Jared