[nmglug] HDD > SSD

a a at kaluta.us
Thu May 30 19:39:24 PDT 2019

Jared

Okay, I watched the video a delight, I'll watch it a few more times,
didn't quite catch the file system suitability NTFS? I'll listen for
that again. My understanding of the video, at this point,i'll call fuzzy
logic one or two more viewings should answer most, I have a little
youtube anxiety. I have been watching youtube for years ad free, last
month they asked for a signup which I have been trying to skirt. so if I
am not prevented by you tube I'll enjoy watching the video which is
invaluable, Thanks for having the interest, taking the time making this
herein informative, detailed recommendation.

Best, a