[nmglug] HDD > SSD

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Fri May 31 13:03:00 PDT 2019

Hi a,

You have the old drive, an external, and the new SSD on order, right?
Just wanted to make sure that you have all those components.

If you wanted to bring the bring the laptop by to the meeting I'm
hosting in Albuquerque, that's totally fine! I hope your shipping
provider delivers the SSD in time... It on May the 4th at 6 pm.
https://www.abqlug.com/attendee/

Remember moving large files can take a while, do you know how large your
data is?

    df -h -x squashfs

Run that command to list how much data you're using on the current system.

I would be willing to help you after the meetup is over. If you would
like my help, that is. XD

Regards,

Jared