[nmglug] Mac air

leopoldo at maciasnetwork.com leopoldo at maciasnetwork.com
Tue Oct 22 16:01:49 PDT 2019

Brian,
Assuming you don't have malware redirecting your traffic, here is a
link that explains the 403 error and some possible solutions:

https://www.howtogeek.com/357785/what-is-a-403-forbidden-error-and-how-
can-i-fix-it/

I checked the liveauctioneers.com website and it worked fine for me. If
you want, you can paste the exact address you went to here and we can
double check the URI.