[nmglug] Meetup today??

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:13:47 PDT 2020

NMGLers, We should be meeting up tonight at 5:30 or so. Please will some
volunteer set up the meeting and send out a link and the actual preferred
time to start.
As for topics, I would like some ideas on how to get some of my friends to
use rdp or other system to allow me to help them with computer things. The
trouble will be they are at a distance and not up to using commandline to
add any settings or applications. Just a thought. I am using the meet up
process to see what some are doing, but gaining control remotely on an ad
hoc basis safely would help.
Thank you, Ted P.