[nmglug] [ABQLUG] August meetup is over, liveusb topic postmortem

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Tue Aug 4 21:11:03 PDT 2020

Hey Wes,

I think we were hitting either a limitation or a bug of the currently
master branch from that same github page.

If you want to see the steps I take to setup Jitsi-meet on a Ubuntu
host, check this out:
https://gitlab.com/ABQLUG/Install-Jitsi-Meet-with-Docker-Compose

Treafik confused me when I looked into using that as a reverse proxy. I
ended up looking at nginx for that. But Treafik would likely be better
in this scenario. Since I ended up using Jitsi-meet in datacenters, I
usually get a public IP anyways.

~ Jared