[nmglug] PureOS GnomeBoxes virtual machine on MX 'writable LiveUSB'

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Aug 7 10:02:13 PDT 2020

Thanks Tom,

I installed aqemu for a graphical interface to kvm and qemu. I played a
bit with it and it looks like it would be simple enough if I had the
concentration capabilities to follow the instructions here:
http://bsdwiki.reedmedia.net/wiki/using_aqemu_for_virtualization.html

I'd enjoy a face to face for help but that's not going to happen. I
installed gnome-boxes and will check that out. I'd love Pure-os and and
a Free VM manager.

Brian