[nmglug] [ABQLUG] Monthly meetup is tomorrow (virtually)

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Mon Aug 31 18:07:55 PDT 2020

Fellow NMGLUGers,

The monthly Albuquerque Linux User Group will meet tomorrow, August 4th
2020 at 6:00 pm.

Here is the link you can use to join:
https://live.abqlug.com/SeptemberMeetup

If you're going to use a desktop/laptop, all you should need is a
modern web browser.

If you are going to use a smartphone, you will want to install the
Jitsi-meet app, and then set the Jitsi-meet server to live.abqlug.com.

If you would like more information on how to attend the meetup, visit:
https://www.abqlug.com/attendee/

If you're having issues using a microphone or camera, you might have to
make sure that WebRTC is enabled in your browser if you have "locked
down" your browser.

The meetup will likely end around 8pm.

NOTE:
On September 26th, ABQLUG will host a (virtual) event. We plan on
helping anyone interested in setting up a Raspberry Pi to use Pi Hole.
We should have material for both novices and experts that will be
available ahead of the event.

To celebrate correctly, ABQLUG will be giving five FREE Raspberry Pi
3s. Later this week we will send a link on more information on how to
participate!

"See" you there!

~ Jared