[nmglug] [ABQLUG] Monthly meetup is scheduled for today at 6PM (virtually)

ABQLUG community at abqlug.com
Tue Dec 1 08:48:44 PST 2020

Fellow NMGLUGers,

The monthly Albuquerque Linux User Group (virtual) meetup is on
schedule today, December 1st 2020 at 6:00 pm.

Please bring _any_ questions you might have about using Linux, I didn't
have enough time to schedule a topic to discuss. Though I'm looking for
input on switching from the first Tuesday of the month to a Saturday.
Email me directly for your input, please! community at abqlug.com

Here is the link you can use to join:
https://live.abqlug.com/DecemberMeetup

If you're going to use a desktop/laptop, all you should need is a
modern web browser to join the online meeting.

If you are going to use a smartphone, you will want to install the
Jitsi-meet app, and then set the Jitsi-meet server to live.abqlug.com.

If you would like more information on how to attend the meetup, please
visit:
https://www.abqlug.com/attendee/

If you're having issues using a microphone or camera, you might have to
make sure that WebRTC is enabled in your browser if you have "locked
down" your browser. If WebRTC is working, you should be able to complete
a Microphone and Camera test here: https://test.webrtc.org/

The meetup will likely end around 8pm or before.

Sorry for the short notice!

~ Jared