[nmglug] We've moved!

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 07:39:50 PST 2020

NMGLugers, We've moved to the Second St. Brewery for our meetings,
beginning Feb. 13th. The Baking Co, is now closing at 5PM, so we have to
relocate. In fact a few of us met last meeting at the Brewery on Jan. 30.
It was a quick decision on where to go as there was no notice of the
change. Now you know.
It's a bit noisier at SSB/Oldery, but space was available and wifi
workable, so we did some work and had some discussion as usual.
Hope to see you this week if weather and your schedule permit. Thank you,
Ted P.