[nmglug] Meeting tonight

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 08:30:19 PST 2020

Satsangat, Hello. Glad to hear from you. We went to Second St. Brewery
instead of Baking Co. Jason and Geoff are going to see if they can find a
new venue. Baking Co. is just not the same and we need a congenial space.
Stay tuned.
No, not doing Kali. Two folks from Abq. are using it. I had noted the root
login by default. But it is like Knoppix, designed for rescue. Now Kali
install will shift away from that.
I did a funky install for Geoff last night, an old Compaq laptop - 32bit
Xubuntu 18.04 worked. He's going to offer it to a friend to learn about
Linux. Oh boy, some friend. There is better hardware in his closet I am
sure. Anyway it was something to do.
Be well and look for an announcement about a new location.
Thank you, Ted P.