[nmglug] Fixed the mic

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Sat Jul 4 14:17:38 PDT 2020

NMGLUGERS (in particular, Ted and Akkana}
OMG, you guys are so thorough.  I'm impressed and have always loaded my
laptops with dual-booting (LINUX / WIN) which I understand as to be
cheating somewhat.

But, if I don't do it that way, my wife has, consistently, chortled about
how "I'm not having that problem on my laptop".   It does start to depress
your forward thinking after a while.

Best,
Satsangat (dual-booter by necessity)