[nmglug] Things to do to fill the day

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Jul 30 12:35:44 PDT 2020

I figured that installing from an install flash drive to another is
proper but wasn't sure. PureOS has just such instructions though it's
installing from a flash drive installer of the OS onto a machine's
drive. Obviously a remote drive would also work fine.

Thanks for doing all of the work you do Ted!

Brian