[nmglug] Swap file,

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Mon Jun 15 03:51:48 PDT 2020

Sorry to hear of your troubles Ted. Still you soldier on. Impressive.

Thanks for the swap info. I'll await your test results and really thanks
for that. I had no issues at all upgrading to 20.04 and the software
updater suggest that I do it so it seemed happy and like I wrote
everything was smooth. Updater held back packages not Ubuntu and I
upgraded those with apt.

Will wait for your work-up but for now it looks good but I am reluctant
to usre it my machine's SSD for now. Type away!

PS. do you need a grocer shop or anything of that sort?

Best

Brian