[nmglug] an opportunity for nmglug amidst the covid-19 outbreak

Mark Galassi mark at galassi.org
Thu Mar 12 08:49:44 PDT 2020

Dear nmglugers,

Pretty soon we will stop having lessons and outreach activities and book
club meetings and chess tournaments and all sorts of other things.  Many
of these are things I organize, and I would like to get ahead of
providing an alternative.

I wonder if anyone would care to work with me to create a jitsi-based
videocon installation that nonprofit groups in Santa Fe can use easily.

I have not yet started, but I would start from here and look in to
finding a server to host it and then testing it:

https://jitsi.org/jitsi-meet/