[nmglug] We meet tonight,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:35:49 PDT 2020

NMGLugers, There is a meeting tonight, but I am not planning to attend. I
am just starting a course of radiation and have a treatment this afternoon.
Better for me to take it easy and not be out past my hours of comfort.
So have fun, I will return in a few weeks once my specific medical issues
resolve.
I have heard that there may be a need for a fresh install for somebody.
Always good to be ready to assist with this task.
I am still an Ubuntu fan as the need to tweak user privileges for instance
is largely taken care of. But Debian and extensive commitment to follow up
assistance works, too.
Be well, and have fun. Thank you, Ted P.