[nmglug] virtual meeting tonight?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:53:59 PDT 2020

Brian, Sorry to jump in late, but do you have a usb camera? They usually
have a mic built in and are easily recognized by your Linux system. I don't
have any extras now, just gave away an older Logitech cam.
I was glad to share on the meet-up and though tired today, I look forward
to our next meeting. I have to study up on remote desktop and ssh use and
conventions, etc, so I can bring any questions. None of that is needed for
the meet ups. In fact I am using Skype and 'view/share Desktop' to help
some others when I cannot understand what they are seeing. It does help to
watch as people walk through finding an app, a setting or a file. Better
than guessing what is going on over a phone call.
Thank you all NMGLugers for questions and answers, Ted P.