[nmglug] jitsy for remote work [Re: Just saying Hello World,]

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:56:11 PDT 2020

Brian can you join me now at
You are invited to join a meeting.
Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/nmglug-daytime

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.402.2718,,291852675#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers:
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=nmglug-daytime

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio:
https://meet.jit.si/nmglug-daytime#config.startSilent=true

Ted P.