[nmglug] video meet up

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Mon Mar 30 15:42:54 PDT 2020

Hey folks,

Ted and Geoff, I was actually running chromium at the same time as our
call and I was using chrome for that. Obviously using more memory so
that may have been part of my issue. Geoff, I can stop by your office
but I don't know where that is so please advise.

Interesting to see how we do with more participants. Thanks for everything.

Brian