[nmglug] Success, sort of, re Clementine iTunes Search in Debian Buster

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:43:23 PDT 2020

Tom, Great discussion of your process. I am struck by the mkusb part as I
sometimes manage with dd and sometimes not. I have used unetbootin, but try
to do more via command line as I grow. Of interest is the current
commercial version of Linux Live on usb: "Xtra-PC"(tm). A company is
cashing in on the end of life of certain software running on adequate
hardware. Some of my neighbors asked me about this and I have offered to
install on a usb if they buy the usb. I used to give away disks, but I
cannot afford to toss away the $10 or so that a single usb costs and I am
not in a position to bulk order. Anyway it is great to have more people
doing what we have been up to for several years. Thank you, Ted P.