[nmglug] Thank you,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:29:36 PST 2020

NMGLUGers, thank you to all who joined me at the NMGLUG meeting on
Thursday. I was in error about the correct site, but we did have a good
show of people and good questions for a full meeting.
Sam, thank you for the edit to the Meetings page. The link to "a virtual
meeting place" is now a page on our site and the meetup location is clearly
visible. I missed it due to my habit of just copying the link location. I
should have looked where I was going. So if you forget and need the link,
go to the website nmglug.org and follow information under Meetings.
We meet again on Dec. 3rd. Given the Covid crisis status the virtual meetup
seems best for that week as well.
Till then have fun and stay safe, digital meetups are the way to go for now.
Thank you, Ted P