[nmglug] aBackup

a a at kaluta.us
Fri Oct 9 17:58:12 PDT 2020

Hi

I have placed the icon on the desktop. When I am at the file system
immediately first line below. a few option present themselves i.e. fun
in terminal, run .... Question; can I run the aBackup program from that
point  line below. and backup an item? explain briefly, Thanks

/home/a/Desktop/emblem-symbolic-link.png

/media/a/aBackup : opened with notepad,results:

[Desktop Entry][Desktop Entry]
Name=aBackup
Exec=/home/a/bin/rsnapshotBackup.sh
Comment=
Terminal=true
Type=Application
Icon=/usr/share/icons/mate/256x256/emblems/emblem-symbolic-link.png