[nmglug] xander task suitability?

a a at kaluta.us
Mon Oct 19 09:31:27 PDT 2020

Hi Akkana, et al.

Although I am not familiar with Jitsi screenshare a brief on line
description app does not look good for this application. From what I had
in mind a external web cam connected to Jitsi the cam, a five sided
interior darkened box, with the sixth side of the box looks through and
angled 30-45 degree angled piece of piece of glass the the key part of
the telepromter devise the camera now is looking straight out and sees
"me" through that angle glass. laying flat below that glass is a monitor
displaying the moving test content of the teleprompter also connected to
my computer that test is projected on the angled glass and is readable,
so I can now read the scrolling teleprompter text projected on the
angles glass which is mounted on the sixth side of the box where the
camera resides looking back recording me but not seeing the scrolling
text that slandted glass from the camera side creates a one way mirror
effect so the text is not visible to the camera look out. I found the
voice control is not necessary the scroll can be controlled via mouse
and other  simple options. So what I believe I now need is some type of
"non proprietary 'duplexer' program and am now looking for advise of
which is servicable with mininium switching or I perhaps a simle script
can control the simple prompter function a scripts within my nascent
abilities.

Thanks