[nmglug] zoom, jitsi, hippa

a a at kaluta.us
Wed Sep 2 12:53:21 PDT 2020

Hi.

I would prefer using Jitsi on Debian 10, however, I require an
application meeting HIPPA compliance for which zoom certifies,
unfortunately, for which jitsi does not.

issue:

Iooking at the attachment information utilizing the  suggested options,
seem not to work, What application woud I use to open the program,  With
laptop using  Debian 10, firefox, CimmanonThe problem seems to exist,
whether i try opening thru the application or thru the browser. thanks