[nmglug] upcoming "serious computer programming for kids", Sep. 26 / 27

Mark Galassi mark at galassi.org
Wed Sep 2 21:56:44 PDT 2020

Dear nmglug folk,

As you know a few times/year I teach kids courses on programming in
python on gnu/linux systems.  I will be teaching the next one with jitsi
in late September.  I hope you can get the word out.

This course is the prerequisite to many good things for those who
resonate with it, including ongoing mini-courses on various applications
of programming and research internships at the Institute for Computing
in Research and in Los Alamos.

The info for the next "serious computer programming for youth" course is at:

https://sites.google.com/view/serious-programming/

and I'm attaching a PDF flyer.