[nmglug] zoom, jitsi, hippa, no mic.

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:21:28 PDT 2020

A., have you made a sound recording with the mic? Type 'which arecord' and
you should get a response like "/usr/bin/arecord" I would be glad to
continue to work with you. Or you can use the NMGLUG list to seek other
help. I do not recommend a W-10 virtual machine, way to hard and too
elaborate for the situation. Thank you, Ted