[nmglug] aBackup, a Sunday puzzle.

a a at kaluta.us
Sun Sep 27 08:25:55 PDT 2020

i have not use this backup for a while. I am clicking on the icon to
launch is that correct?

/media/a/aBackup : opened with notepad,results:

[Desktop Entry][Desktop Entry]
Name=aBackup
Exec=/home/a/bin/rsnapshotBackup.sh
Comment=
Terminal=true
Type=Application
Icon=/usr/share/icons/mate/256x256/emblems/emblem-symbolic-link.png