[nmglug] Mtg. Tonight

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:48:03 PDT 2021

NMGLugers, May I suggest if no* other considerations *are voiced that we
proceed by letting Art and Mark select a date in April to have Art do his
presentation and from that date we 'shift phase' to that Thursday and
subsequent two week interval Thursdays. Please respond either to make an
alternate suggestion or correct this one so we can move forward. Thank you,
Ted P, Santa Fe