[nmglug] Mtg. Tonight

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:57:25 PDT 2021

Art, Please see the intervening email. Since we meet every other week on
Thursday, let's keep to the Thursdays. I guess okay to Apr. 1, Mark will
pick up at the next meeting. We will see who and how many show up next week
on March 25th. I will try to be there. By the end of today I will adjust
the website. Thank you, Ted P.