[nmglug] Meeting Thurs, Apr. 28;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:45:07 PDT 2022

NMGLUGers, More errors on my part. The Xeon Quad-core is hyper-threading
with the apparent 8 Pentium4 cores reported on lshw. This scheme is
different from the simple listing of cores and threads or hyper-threads on
my newer cpu reports from lshw. Lots of work went into making the most of
available materials and pushing the parts to work to the max, hence the six
fans and other overhead.
See you Thursday. Thank you, Ted P