[nmglug] Free Stuff

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Thu Apr 28 13:50:29 PDT 2022

Also
6. Brother Dsmobile 600 portable scanner

7. Asus WL-500gP V2 wireless router

8. Asus WL-520GU wireless router.

9. Asus WL-520GU wireless router, new in box.

I also have a couple of used laptops that I plan to sell. If anyone is
interested in a used laptop.

Mars

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:00:40 -0600
"J. Marsden DeLapp" <jmdelapp at delapp.com> wrote:

> Also an APC BN1250LCD UPS
> 1250 VA, 570 Watt You can see all the specs here
> https://www.newegg.com/apc-bn1250lcd-nema-5-15r-nema-5-15r/p/N82E16842101303
>
> Mars
>
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:31:26 -0600
> "J. Marsden DeLapp" <jmdelapp at delapp.com> wrote:
>
> > I have several used monitors that I want to get rid of.
> >
> > 1. Asus VH222 monitor
> >
> > 2. Asus VH248 monitor
> >
> > 3. 20 year old 15"? Dell VGA and DVI (no hdmi input)
> >
> > 4. Polyview V17D VGA and DVI (no hdmi input)
> >
> > Anyone want these before I haul them off to recycling?
> >
> > Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
https://DeLapp.com