[nmglug] Networking position at somewhat free software friendly State agency

Sam Noble s at mnoble.net
Tue Feb 1 09:34:05 PST 2022

I considered digging up SaintJames' 2006 posting that brought me back to
NM, and started my tenure with the New Mexico judiciary and framing this
as an update, but I've been working for the state way too long to still
put in that level of effort ;-)

In any event if you'd like to work in networking at an agency with a
long history (though currently shrinking footprint) of GNU/Linux use and
can put up with at least one curmudgeonly coworker (✋) consider
applying:
https://www.nmcourts.gov/careers/
https://jobselection.nmcourts.gov/JobsEditor/jobInfo?update&new_id=11746

--