[nmglug] Version control of binary files in Dupver and Go programming

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Wed Jan 19 11:56:56 PST 2022

Ted Pomeroy writes:
> Thanks, Art. I guess that is a start. I wonder if there are any other
> interesting Open Source topics or questions people are dealing with. I have

I've spent the last few days trying to get a digital camera to work
as a webcam. It's supposedly possible with gphoto2 + ffmpeg +
v4l2loopback, but I haven't gotten it working so far, so I'll
most likely be on the same old crappy laptop webcam.

A Go demo sounds interesting, as do things like git annex/dupver.

> computer going. See you at 5:30 pm, MST today. the Meeting link is at
> nmglug.org

Isn't the meeting tomorrow? The website still says Thursdays.

        ...Akkana