[nmglug] Hibernate failure

Wesley Robbins wezzels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:07:09 PST 2022

Meant this to send this too. I like being able to decide what lid
closing does.

systemctl unmask sleep.target suspend.target hibernate.target
hybrid-sleep.target

sudo nano /etc/systemd/logind.conf

modify #HandleLidSwitch=suspend,

   - HandleLidSwitch=poweroff computer shuts down when lid is closed
   - HandleLidSwitch=hibernate Computer sleeps when lid is closed
   - HandleLidSwitch=suspend computer hangs when lid is closed
   - HandleLidSwitch=ignore does nothing

sysrmctl daemon-reload

systemctl restart systemd-loginrestart .
<https://gist.github.com/xiaolai/0dd2d7546dd1931f40b4e674d0e11d82#%E4%B8%BA-wifi-%E8%AE%BE%E7%BD%AE%E9%A9%B1%E5%8A%A8%E7%A8%8B%E5%BA%8F>