[nmglug] best laptop for under $400 these days?

Wesley Robbins wezzels at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:29:56 PDT 2022

While back I bought this one from Amazon

Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3
3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10
in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver

It was 309.00 and I added 16 but could take 32gig of ram and when I opened
it I noticed an open area for a 2.5” ssd.  I added a 1tb I had.  I have
been very happy with Linux on the ssd and windows 11 on the nvme.