[nmglug] Meeting: Virtual or In-Person?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:03:08 PDT 2022

NMGLUGers, We have been shifting to in-person meeting, but not publishing
our plans. I did attend one recent meeting, but tonight I will return to
the Virtual site, as I can leave early without any ado.
I do hope the in person meeting will get a good restart and that, if so, we
can publish the fact and draw new members. Spreading the word is a part of
the goal of the group, "We meet every other Thursday to broaden our own,
and others, knowledge of computing in regard to the GNU/Linux OS."
Let's keep our meetings open and published. Thank you, Ted P.