[nmglug] Gnome calendars disappeared

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Mon Oct 24 15:50:42 PDT 2022

I have several calendars that are no longer displayed in gnome calendar.

The calendars are stored as .ics files on my computer.

When I try to add a calendar, it creates a .source file under
.config/evolution/sources/ but the calendar does not display.

Gnome calendar version is 43.1. This also was an issue with 43.0

I have 43.0 on other computers and the other computers work. I tried to
compare the config files and can't find any differences that make a
difference.

Doing an internet search does not turn up anything helpful.

This has me totally stumped. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this
issue?

Mars

PS. I hate when then give software a generic name. It makes internet
searches hard. I guess I should be grateful they named it "calendar"
and did not name the package "software".

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
https://DeLapp.com