[nmglug] Sept. 29 Meeting

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:16:28 PDT 2022

Greetings, Art.

I use my Chromebook exclusively ( almost ).  I have enabled the Linux
Development Environment and so use it for all my shell related activities,
including running Docker containers. It’s not perfect, but 99.99%+ of the
time it works good enough.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend the meeting as I have scheduling
conflicts. But I’d be happy to answer any questions you post to the list.

Regards,
- Robert