[nmglug] this evening in person at Violet Crown!

rock cogar rock_cogar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 11:29:40 PST 2023

 Hello All,
I too, plan to attend.
I assume one can get a sandwich right there at Violet Crown?
I will bring an old i5 laptop with OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (KDE) Installed to show.  It worked so well and so completely that I replaced KDE Neon on my fastest (i7 ASUS ROG Nvidia equipped) laptop with OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (KDE). Testing that install with UNIGINE Valley video benchmark showed the fastest results (64 FPS) I have seen on any machine.
ThanksRock CogarCorrales, NM