[nmglug] dvi cable,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:00:05 PST 2024

NMGLUGers, Nevermind. This mac mini 2.0, from 2007 or '08, is under specs
for any use other than as a bookend. I have added it to a small pile of
e-waste for a trip to the transfer station.  I did look at the internals,
but here it is a mess of small and quirky assembly leading to trash.
Thanks for your interest, Ted P.
PS, I am no longer getting  a bounceback confirmation that this message
gets to the list. Has something changed?